• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help regarding EM n sociology!!!

Reaction score
i want to know dat which one among these two is much easier..i dun have much time so i want 2 go 4 da one wich can be prepared in much less time..

Reaction score
some says sociolgy is much easier n some r in favour of em...totally confused:'(
I did Environmental management last June session and i am doing sociology this session. Personally, i found Environmental management easier then Sociology since it is more like geography whereas sociology is related to society. The paper of sociology has questions of 4, 6 and 8 marks and for that you have to write more and also need to enhance your writing skills. But in EM, you just have to gain the concept and write up to the point and you can score good and the questions also don't carry very high marks unlike Sociology. Don't get confused and see where you are good, refer to the syllabus and papers of these subjects and then make your final decision. I would recommend EM :)

Reaction score
I did Environmental management last June session and i am doing sociology this session. Personally, i found Environmental management easier then Sociology since it is more like geography whereas sociology is related to society. The paper of sociology has questions of 4, 6 and 8 marks and for that you have to write more and also need to enhance your writing skills. But in EM, you just have to gain the concept and write up to the point and you can score good and the questions also don't carry very high marks unlike Sociology. Don't get confused and see where you are good, refer to the syllabus and papers of these subjects and then make your final decision. I would recommend EM :)
the thing is dat i dun lyk geography!!i find sociology much more interesting..is there any other easy subject??

Reaction score
the thing is dat i dun lyk geography!!i find sociology much more interesting..is there any other easy subject??
If you don't like geography so definitely don't go for Environmental Management, go for Sociology.