• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP REQUIRED-AS LEVEL BUSINESS STUDIES

Reaction score
I'm having this problem to properly distinguish between the four assessment levels: knowledge,application,analysis and evaluation. The first one, knowledge is quite understandable but not the other three. For example, how do i answer the question. " To what extent is a human resources manager important for a business? (20)" using these skills. Could anyone please help me by writing an answer and properly labeling which one's analysis,application and evaluation?? Please!!

Reaction score
its just another round about question...basically it requires you to demonstrate the importance of human resources department in an organization...just relate the importance of these tasks to H.M manager...

dont worry about such things...focus on content and conclusions :)

Reaction score
See since this is of 20 marks the best thing u could do is write down 10 contents and explain them which will give u a complete 20 marks if the the content and explaination is related to the question asked.tk all the best