• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Required...

Reaction score
AOA..
Hey guys.. I have some queries regarding my a-levels admissions..
I got 6A's ( Sciences+Languages) and 2B's (Pk Std and Islamiat)..

Now I want to do A Levels. I've gone through the admission process for Beaconhouse ALGC (Lahore) and I wanted some reviews on the institution...

Secondly, I'm a little confused about selecting my subjects. I'll be preferring studying software engineering Iabroad or CS from LUMS (thought software engineering would be my first preference) but busines is another option. What subjects should I choose of I want to pursue software engineering ?

I've already thought about taking up AICT, Maths and Physics (Req for LUMS). What are your thoughts and opinions ?

Reaction score
AOA..

Now I want to do A Levels. I've gone through the admission process for Beaconhouse ALGC (Lahore) and I wanted some reviews on the institution...

Secondly, I'm a little confused about selecting my subjects. I'll be preferring studying software engineering Iabroad or CS from LUMS (thought software engineering would be my first preference) but busines is another option. What subjects should I choose of I want to pursue software engineering ?

I've already thought about taking up AICT, Maths and Physics (Req for LUMS). What are your thoughts and opinions ?
software engineering is great (Y) .. you thought of the proper subjects i believe :p i hope you did ICT though :p you wish to study in Pak and not go abroad?

Reaction score
software engineering is great (Y) .. you thought of the proper subjects i believe :p i hope you did ICT though :p you wish to study in Pak and not go abroad?

Yeah. I took ICT as a subject in O Levels.. So what subjects would you recommend in A Levels..
Studying abroad would be my first. preference but if it isn't possible LUMS would be my next preference.

Your thoughts on Beaconhouse ALGC ?

Reaction score
AOA..

Beonhouse provides 50% scholarship on 6As so congratzz there =)
secondly if u prefer software engineering(which i am also gonna do :) ) then u have to have Maths, Phys and AICT but if u want to take chemistry it would widen ur choices :)

Reaction score
Beonhouse provides 50% scholarship on 6As so congratzz there =)
secondly if u prefer software engineering(which i am also gonna do :) ) then u have to have Maths, Phys and AICT but if u want to take chemistry it would widen ur choices :)

Thanks.. :')
Yeah. I've thought about taking these subjects, just wanted some opinions...

Reaction score
Thanks.. :')
Yeah. I've thought about taking these subjects, just wanted some opinions...

where is it located i mean in which town?? ps U can go for BSS in johar town or defense phase 5 Newlands theyconfirm will give u scholarship and Newlands no ordinary school :)

Reaction score
Lahore.
Got a scholarship here.. just wanted some.reviews on the institution..

Reaction score
Yeah. I took ICT as a subject in O Levels.. So what subjects would you recommend in A Levels..
Studying abroad would be my first. preference but if it isn't possible LUMS would be my next preference.

the subjects you chose are fine, i'd recommend those as well :p if you come abroad here to UAE, they dont have high requirements so you'll have chances of getting a scholarship if you get good grades in your AL but the fees might be too high :p BSS is a good option i guess .. i have many friends going there and they say it's good! but do take the opinion of more people :p