• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Seriously Wanted

Reaction score
Hello Guys,i need some help my little brother is a student of o levels and he wants admission in either fsc or A levels but the problem he has appeared in 5 subjects which are English,Urdu,Islamiat,Chemistry,Biology he had to go abroad for a couple of reasons now he wants admission in either a levels fsc so with these subjects can he get admission in either one of them? he is in pakistan right now thanks in advance!

Reaction score
i srsly wud have hapled if i had known the requirements... mmm he shud get an admission ina levels... n fer fsc he cant get in pre-medical cuz he hasnt given physics which is compulsory.

Reaction score
His compulsory subjects registered are only three (Islamiat and Urdu are optional ones) and that i guess is not enough for either A-Levels or F.Sc !! But its better to check with the schools he wants to get in !

Reaction score
He should check out the A'levels program at the International School of Choueifat, if you are in Lahore. Otherwise, he should appear in a few subjects in the coming May/June session by preparing privately and then he can apply next year.