• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I was just reading a post when i came to know that Casio Fx-991 Es is not allowed in the Maths and Add Maths Exam !! Is this true ?? plz relpy !! :roll:

Reaction score
no man !! I was so good with "Es" series !! Well can u guys suggest me a good calculator with is similar to "ES" series ?? :(

Reaction score
My friend gave an exam with this same calculator but no one was stopped but he was scared so much that he took my calculator which is Fx-82ES which is an earlier version but no one will notice this as it is not silver coloured and there are some posts on the internet about converting this into the new one (the calculator mentioned in the first post).I would suggest this calculator as my friend used this same calculator in his Olevels and Alevels but do keep a spare calculator of that boring series with you so that if that calculator is taken you have something to use!!!!!!! but the cances are slim of this Fx-82ES being taken from you!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Reaction score
No problem!!

But the thing i said about converting of the calculator to the new one is pretty dangerous stuff and you might end up screwing your own calculator.

i think that in Fx-82ES calc you can make those equations like ax^2+bx+c=0 yourself......

Once again you are welcome

Reaction score
@Scouserlfc as i will be appearing for the first time !! will examiner allow me to use another calculator if he has taken 1 away from me already ??

Reaction score
Why not but yeah it will create some suspicion for him because no candidate would bring two calculators. :p

I think you can easily hide this other calculator when you have entered the examination hall you can put your statement of entry on your pencil box thus hiding but dont worry there is only a 5% chance of you getting caught like this. :cool:

But dont worry those guys dont care what calculators u bring since all look alike but that new ES series one is not alike so u might get caught or if u take a graph plotter u r bound to be caught so just drop the policy of taking another calculator! ;)

What subjects are u giving this term???

Reaction score
Well i m giving Maths Urdu Islamiat and Pakistan-studies !! btw u seem to be some kind of professional !! =D

Reaction score
invigilators Dont check the calculators make and model , they just ask you to write make and model of your calculator on the top of our front question Paper!
the examiner is the One who checks the calculator make and model while checking your papers
Even i know Some people giving their papers with Es series and they do get a good grade at the end but i think we should be on the safe side always :)
Fx-82ms is the one Recommend by all teachers and examiners and is Fully Allowed :)
it's best if you start using it from now onwards so that you have a grip on using that calculator :)

Secondly , there's No harm in taking Two calculators along with you and hiding the one !
it's perfectly Normal i took 2 calculators Along with you :)

Reaction score
i always prefer fx-82 casio THOUGH 591 ES is best having veryyy good functions but still i want to be on same side so i will be using fx-82

Reaction score
SEE IT HAS THOSE FUNCTIONS LIKE U CAN MAKE A TABLE FOR GRAPHS, FOR qUADRATIC EQUATIONS YOU CAN EASILY MAKE THE EQUATIONS IN THE CALCULATOR PERSONALLY,THE FRACTION BUTTON, THE NEW ES ONE EVEN HAS A MODE TO SOLVE FUNCTIONS AND MUCH MORE ADVANCED STUFF.THOUGH ITS UP TO YOU WHICHEVER CALCULATOR U WANT TO TAKE.

'Well i m giving Maths Urdu Islamiat and Pakistan-studies !! btw u seem to be some kind of professional !! =D"

BUT IM NO PROFESSIONAL AND IM ALSO GIVING THE THREE PAPERS YOU ARE GIVING EXCEPT FOR MATH IN THIS SESSION ITS JUST HAVING SOME FRIENDS THAT I KNOW ALL THIS.. :)

Reaction score
@Scouserlfc oh !! i m giving maths Private !! seems sensible enough for me !! I m good at maths !!

Reaction score
GOOD THINKING OF REMOVING MATHS BURDEN FROM NEXT YEAR YOU ARE ALSO GIVING ADD MATHS RIGHT?

SO WHAT HAVE U DECIDED ABOUT WHICH CALCULATOR TO USE??

Reaction score
get the Original ones not the Chinese One !
Chinese one are not reliable , they might stop working anytime , Even in the middle of the paper :(