• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help with an extra sub.

Reaction score
i currently have 10 subs
1.english
2.urdu
3.maths
4.history
5.geography . *well combined into one as pak studies so i guess that makes 9 :p *
6.economics
7.computer
8. business studies
9.accounting
10.islamiat
i want to give commerce privately and my teacher also want me to giv it but i am not aware of this wholeee process of private exams and stuff so a little guidance olease..and shiuld i take up commerce ? a in is it do-able? and i am a pretty good student i guess but extra sub is causing some confusion...i have to giv my first 4 CIe's next year summer *i guess 4 hi hote ehin..lol..i srsly ahve no idea of this sysstem which IS indeed weird :p *

Reaction score
Wait, I thought from now onwards you can't give one exam privately and others through school, it either has to be all privately or all through school. I think you should talk to your school about it..

And yes, Pak. Studies is just one subject. :p

Reaction score
Wait, I thought from now onwards you can't give one exam privately and others through school, it either has to be all privately or all through school. I think you should talk to your school about it..

And yes, Pak. Studies is just one subject. :p
what?! i had no idea about this... o_O and lol..yeah i figured....but my school doesnt offer commerce -_-

Reaction score
Yeah that policy was enforced this year, I think. It sucks, but meh. :( I am not sure what you should do in that case though.. try to talk to your school about it anyway maybe?

Reaction score
Yeah that policy was enforced this year, I think. It sucks, but meh. :( I am not sure what you should do in that case though.. try to talk to your school about it anyway maybe?
HOW COME SUCH CHANGES ARE ENFORCED AND MY STUPID SCHOOL DOESNT BOTHER TO TEL US? and yeah i probably should.thx anyway :)