• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help with english LITERATURE

Reaction score
Hola! So umm i have english literature on monday .. my portion is Julius Caesar, Songs of Ourselves -Part 3 (Poems from the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries : The Voice to Sonnet 29) and Stories of Ourselves (10 short stories). I was wondering which chapters/poems do you think would come in the paper. I'm very confused! Would appreciate some help so i can figure out which ones to focus on.

THANK YOU

Reaction score
Well, I'm doing AS Literature now, but based on my experience last year, for Literature, there really isn't any shortcut or any way you can know what to 'focus' on. You simply need to read over all your pieces and feel comfortable with writing in-depth analysis for ALL of them. Try recording your voice while reading the poems and explaining certain points to yourself. Then listen to them in your free time or something. That's what I did and am still doing for AS!! (I got an A* so I guess it worked!)

GOOD LUCK!

Reaction score
Hola! So umm i have english literature on monday .. my portion is Julius Caesar, Songs of Ourselves -Part 3 (Poems from the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries : The Voice to Sonnet 29) and Stories of Ourselves (10 short stories). I was wondering which chapters/poems do you think would come in the paper. I'm very confused! Would appreciate some help so i can figure out which ones to focus on.

THANK YOU

HEY there can you please tell me which story and which song came in your exam? PLEASE REPLY ASAP, thank you so much