• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help with Undergrad institutions in Lahore?

Reaction score
Assalam o ALaikum, i have heard quite a lot about LUMS but fact remains that many students can not go to LUMS due to financial and social constraints, so do we have an alternative to LUMS, when it comes to management sciences or bsc economics?

Reaction score
Assalam o ALaikum, i have heard quite a lot about LUMS but fact remains that many students can not go to LUMS due to financial and social constraints, so do we have an alternative to LUMS, when it comes to management sciences or bsc economics?
LSE, still expensive and if you say socially un-acceptable so may not be the place for you
NUST Business School (NBS)- I guess its at a fraction of the cost of LUMS
IBA- I guess its gonna be expensive too
Are you aiming for reknowned uni's only ya others will do too ?

Reaction score
LSE, still expensive and if you say socially un-acceptable so may not be the place for you
NUST Business School (NBS)- I guess its at a fraction of the cost of LUMS
IBA- I guess its gonna be expensive too
Are you aiming for reknowned uni's only ya others will do too ?

no, my aim is to get quality education. less renowned but good quality uni s will do. how about ucp? (thanks)

Reaction score
hmmm. what is your perception about it? and plz tell about your perception of fc college too.[/quote\]\

My perception doesnt matter at all dude. Follow your head and heart. Dont give a damn what the world says.
The thought that "What will others say" has broken more dreams than any other thing on this planet, combined.
Its the man behind the gun that counts, not the gun itself. So no matter even if you dont get into your dream college, as long as you believe in yourself the world will be at your knees !

If you ever need any help I'm there for you mate !
GOOD LUCK !