• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help!!!

Reaction score
Well idk what happened but all of a sudden i lost my drive to study! For the last 2 days I couldnt study a word ! Literally !!! I have 2 exams on 14th and one on 15th! If i keep this up idk what will happen! Can anyone tell me how can i solve this stupid problem of mine! :(

Reaction score
Well idk what happened but all of a sudden i lost my drive to study! For the last 2 days I couldnt study a word ! Literally !!! I have 2 exams on 14th and one on 15th! If i keep this up idk what will happen! Can anyone tell me how can i solve this stupid problem of mine! :(
Pray to God for your success and just think that you will be nothing without studies..

Reaction score
Relax, concentrate, cant read so see videos, sleep well and drink lots of water.