• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help???

Reaction score
Salam!
I'm doing A level completely on my own and privately. My subjects are ICT, Business St. and Economics. I'm good at ICT ad Business but I find Economics kind of hard. I'm thinking to drop Economics and take some other subject. What subject should I take then? Would English be good with ICT and Business? If so, can someone tell me the subject code of that English syllabus that we study here in Pakistan?
Thanks!

Reaction score
Wsalam

Which universities do you intend to apply for?
DO THEY TAKE PRIVATE CANDIDATES? (most DONT)

Reaction score
Usually students choose Economics, Business and Accounting/ICT. if you wanna drop Eco then no imp subject would be left for you. As business studies is half credit. will you be eager to study further in ICT. I dont recommend to drop Eco. try hard or get coaching from good tutor. if you belong to isd. then i can tell.

Reaction score
Salam guys ... please tell me if your interest in trying online IGCSE (CIE) lessons in the following subjects I teach:

Accounting (0-level) / Business (0-level) / Economics (0-level) / Business (AS-level) / Economics (AS-level) / Accounting (AS-level)