• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP!!!

Reaction score
There is a huge debate in our school about Arabic as foreign language and Arabic as a First language,some people say that in the certificate Cambridge just writes Arabic not specifying foreign language or first language,thus many are now opting Arabic as a foreign language as it is easier and it will not be recognizable in the certificate.So now i need your help to clarify this issue,is it specified in the certificate or is there a code or something which differentiate them,because i have much less time to decide which one to choose so i need your help fast.Thank you.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
This debate in your school is utterly pointless because the subject title is written quite precisely on the certificate that you get.
And in your case, since the subjects are different with different syllabus codes, you will get a certificate with the name of the subject that you appear in.