• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I am planning to appear in May/June '17 CIEs in islamiyat and English, at this time I have yet to complte my course( I know I know), but my parents expect a's and a*'s from me. Could anyone guide and facilitate me, in both subjects. ALSO if possible provide me with Sir Muzamil's 7 day revision guide?

any help would be welcome, thanks.

Reaction score
Islamiat has pretty big syllabus from what I remember so you need to start early if want to complete it. In my experience, you just have to learn a lot of stuff in Islamiat. As for English, I mean, come on, you don't need to do anything. Unless its literature, in which case, I wouldn't know. But if its language then chill. If your English is good, you don't need to worry a bit. And if it's not, you cant do much about it at this hour so might as well take it easy.

Reaction score
I am planning to appear in May/June '17 CIEs in islamiyat and English, at this time I have yet to complte my course( I know I know), but my parents expect a's and a*'s from me. Could anyone guide and facilitate me, in both subjects. ALSO if possible provide me with Sir Muzamil's 7 day revision guide?

any help would be welcome, thanks.
For Islamiyat, kindly check the elaborate notes that I have written. The link is in my signature.
For English language, well you can't prepare it overnight. If you don't have a good writing style then it's better you don't fake it in the paper. Just write simple sentences, use appropriate synonyms, use not so complicated sentence structure and that'll be all. Before you write the story, make sure you write a rough draft so it is coherent once you pen it down. For P2, just practice past papers and work on your summary writing skills, that'll be all.