• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hey everyone help!

Reaction score
i am doing as level and i got all the possible resources to studying but the problemis i dont know why do we ahve to study , our future will end one day and i just dont get it what is our purpose in life, why does anyone here study..and what does it mean that u have a goal thats why ur studying?i dont get it im soo lost help!

Reactions: H.G
Reaction score
what do u mean?
Everyone has ambitions. Personally, my ambition is to become a computer scientist and I want to use of my knowledge for the betterment of my country. Apart from this, unless your parents are extremely rich, you have to study to establish yourself in the society. There are endless reasons to study. The list will never end. :D

H.G

Reaction score
education is not just about getting grades and making your career and to earn money to survive in this world, Its about knowledge, the knowledge you gain by struggling, which helps you to understand the existence of everything in this universe,meaning of life and death, what is wrong n right.Only knowledge can tell you the way to spend your life in the right manner in every aspect of life. And as a Muslim its our duty to gain knowledge even Allah says "educated and uneducated person aren't equal ".
and they will be rewarded in the hereafter for their knowledge.
hope this helps :)

Reaction score
We study to accomplish our goals and ambitions and everyone has some ambitions. We study to discover new things, there is always something to discover, a number of things need to be revealed so we study to know them. If people who discovered and invented a number of things would have thought like that so we would' nt be able to have all those things we have now.

Reaction score
We study to accomplish our goals and ambitions and everyone has some ambitions. We study to discover new things, there is always something to discover, a number of things need to be revealed so we study to know them. If people who discovered and invented a number of things would have thought like that so we would' nt be able to have all those things we have now.
sad fact they did, or else we'd be popular :p