• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hey everyone, i wanna talk about the matter of caie islamiyat 2058.

Reaction score
I have honestly found so many mistakes in the marking scheme of the paper that it worries me that my marks would be cut for something which isnt even right.
An example of their recent mistake is may june 20222 variant 1 paper 2 there is question about battle of bridge and buwayb. the answer for battle of buwayb includes that the leader Hazrat Musanna (R.A) was sick and lead army from sick bed however we all know that this happened in battle of qadisiya where the commander hazrat saad bin abi waqas (R.A) was sick. like this i have found some mistakes in the marking scheme and i dont know how to convey this message to the CAIE examiners ,

Reaction score
You can contact them through their website or by email, and explain the mistake you have found in the marking scheme. Provide them with the specific details of the mistake, including the paper and question number, and the correct information if you have it.