• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

!!! Hey Guys! how was your P1 Maths Paper? !!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I think i did okay for 1 year's worth of revision in two weeks. :)

Hope all went well for you.

Reaction score
weLL i dnt do mathematics but i heard frOm my friends that it was breathtaking lol

Reaction score
Yeh tht's true.. according to me they follow a graph which shows % pass.. n if ther r too many failures, they might recorrect the pprs less severely :)

Reaction score
Hey guys! For me the paper was ok ok! Thou everyone at my centre were happy saying the paper was freaking awesome except for some 5 marks! Ya! It included 6th question n the 1st for some! Let's hope everyone gets good grades! :D

Reaction score
Hey guys! For me the paper was ok ok! Thou everyone at my centre were happy saying the paper was freaking awesome except for some 5 marks! Ya! It included 6th question n the 1st for some! Let's hope everyone gets good grades! :D

I don't want to discuss the exam, but the sixth question is the one where they give you A and B, and want you to find D and C?

Reaction score
Lets hope 4 the best afterOl wat we want is tO have gOod graded students for the future life... atleast 'WE' as future doc, scientists, teachers etc can chnge the wOrld intO a mOre demOcratic One :)

Reaction score
Does anyone know, how to get an a star overall in the maths a level? Do you need 90 in each module or 90 overall?

Reaction score
Oh and ya I think I wrote the unit vector as +-(1/magnitude) then the vector.. I thought since it's gonna be a square since it's magnitude.. D sign should be both +-.. But my friends said it's not like that in past papers.. Do u think I'll lose marks for that? :(

Reaction score
Ya I know! But I'm saying the first part of the same question.. Unit vector if AB, so do u know if it's wrong if u write an unit vector as +-(1/magnitude)?