• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

!!! Hey Guys! how was your P1 Maths Paper? !!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
can any one plz tell me how many marks goes G.P part had i mistakenly left that part :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hey! All those doing p4! Stop what's happened with p1! Focus in mechanics! Check out the question 7 in summer 2006! :p I can't understand it!! CIE takes everything as per its convenience! Now it's taking velocity negative in downwards direction but not the acceleration!! -_-!! Please check out the 7 i) the proving part! Thanks! :D

Reaction score
Umm guys I messed up the Ap/ Gp question i mistook the first 2 parts as GP as well so will I lose all 4 marks or just the first 2 ?

Reaction score
Why are you guys stressing yourselves? You'll know your results when you get them. Getting one answer right/wrong does not mean anything, it just makes you feel like crap or over confident.

Reaction score
I remember when I gave my maths AS paper this summer, I was freaking our just like you guys :p
Rest assured, if you've studied properly and managed your time well, you'll get A's/B's.
May Allah's grace be upon all of you.