• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hey guys i had my ICT paper 32 exam if u need help msg me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
it was very very simple and basic, they ask u for the total of given profit, they also ask u for the average profit, they want u to u sum all profits at the end then show the highest and lowest. these are the only tricks. they ask for a chart also. no powerpoint presentation , but there is front page question. they will give it to u and ask u to edit a bit of it. so memorise the color codes it will help and thaaaats all and i have no supporting files..

Reaction score
mariam it was very very simple and basic, they ask u for the total of given profit, they also ask u for the average profit, they want u to u sum all profits at the end then show the highest and lowest. these are the only tricks. they ask for a chart also. no powerpoint presentation , but there is front page question. they will give it to u and ask u to edit a bit of it. so memorise the color codes it will help and thaaaats all

Reaction score
u dont need to, all u need to know is the number of the colors and all he will ask is to make it fully black the CC and the FF thats it

Reaction score
just adding pictures and resizing them, ur name and candidate number and center number , oh at the enddd when ur done u will print it out right? print out the codes too and they will give u a highlighter to highlight on the printer paper ur name and the images u resized and also they will ask u to add a boarder to one of the tables so they will aks u to highlight the code of that too

Reaction score
sorry for the late reply, did any of u do the exam yet? and if so how was it ? did i help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.