• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey how did tou found the chemistry paper 5 ??

Reaction score
the 1 st question was a bit tricky... but how did u found it as a whole.. ???

Reaction score
true there!first question did take a while..well wot did you guys write as the reason to an anomalous point on the graph which i assume was above the line of best fit?

Reaction score
well it was a 3 point question. i thought that there were 2 or more points ( anomalous).. 1 have written parallax error when reading the thermometer , gain in temperature by surrounding air molecules , things like that coz i had no other idea...

Reaction score
gain in temperature is good...well i got a point above the line of best fit.since the point was higher than the actual freezin point depression,i figured that some of the solute was already places in a low temperature before the solute cud dissolve completely..its wrongg,innit?
i mean then the freezin point shud be lower than the line of best fit

Reaction score
i found question easier,the second question was a bit tricky and i didnt get the procedure!
but on the whole it was ok

Reaction score
the paper was fyn..for the anomalous point i said that perhaps some water was spilt during stirring...

Reaction score
yeh true it wasnt tough bt it was quite tricky................ :)
and evn i got my point above the line of best fit............

i wish that even paper-42 is easy..................... :)

Reaction score
well if you guys were talking about P52 well yeah it was annoying actually, i got 2 anamolous points which was 1 above and one below the line .........

Reaction score
so did i...i din know wotto write for the one below so i just left it...i was runnin outta tym