• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HEY SINCERE ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE...:)

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND HELP ME OUT...IT MAY HELP YOU TOO.

WELL IM NOT A GENIOUS..BUT IM TAKING BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH, PAKISTAN STUDIES, BUSINESS, ACCOUNTING, ECONOMICS. I WANT AN A* IN EACH AND EVERYONE INSHALLAH..IM WORKING VERY HARD AND HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL.

NOW THE PROBLEM IS THAT I APPEARED FOR ISLAMIAT AND URDU B...AND I GOT A GRADES IN BOTH I WORKED REALLY HARD IM REALLY AND HEART BROKEN. I AM CONSIDERING REATTEMPTING ISLAMIAT IN JUNE TO GET AN A* INSHALLAH.....

NOW I KNOW ITS HARD TO MANAGE...BUT DO YOU THIK I SHOULD REATTEMPT? IF YES...WHY? IF NO THEN ALSO WHY.

AND CAN YOU ALSO PROVIDE ME WITH RESOURCE MATERIAL AND HELP ME IN MY SUBJECTS.

I AM ALSO APPEARING FRO COMINED SCIENCES ( BIO AND CHEM ) IN NOVEMBER THIS YEAR AND HOPE TO GET AN A* INSHALLAH...PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS..:) THANK YOUR FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS.

Reaction score
A is not at all a bad grade!!! i think u should work hard ant A*s in all other mentioned subjects and it is not preferable in my opinion to reattempt for isl and pak studies

Reaction score
hassan100 said:
A is not at all a bad grade!!! i think u should work hard ant A*s in all other mentioned subjects and it is not preferable in my opinion to reattempt for isl and pak studies
agree with hassan100

Reaction score
dont stress urself out.. A is good enuff. try concentrating on the other subjects n forget isl n pk std till then.. u've done wat u cud once. give only as many pprx as u easily can manage.

Reaction score
i dont think giving combined sciences is such a good idea as u are already giving individual sciences so just leave that out and concentrate on other subs rather then giving again isl and P.Studies A is good man,dont worry .

Reaction score
A is not a bad grade
you should work hard for the other subs and try to get an A* in em'.

Reaction score
ty everyone this helped a lot...and yes ill try my best to score A*'s in all the rest INSHALLAH.:) app log bhe mara lia dua karna..ty.

Reaction score
Its never a good idea to be idealistic as far as your o level grades are concerned. Be realistic. You yourself have mentioned that you are not a genius but what you are aiming at can not be achieved even by a genius- a stroke of luck helps sometimes. I was a wonder at bio at school and always got distinctions but I failed to get an A* in the big exam while in all other subjects I got A*'s.
You have misspelled genius- only this minute degree of error can deprive you of your A*'s sometimes. To err is to human.Its not always a good idea to achieve perfection and be on the top. You are mortal so you can fail. Immortality belongs to God and He is all-powerful and all time winner. Ask Him to grant you success- if He thinks it best He will, if He thinks that your actual success has to wait he will fail you to reward you with something better later on.
Its getting too long but my idea is that perhaps even an A ( which you think inferior at the time) can count to make you successful tomorrow. For now study hard because that's all you can do and as a wise man said hope for the best but prepare for the worst. You should do your part and the God should do HIs and the betterment of man lies in the fact that He accept what God has to give him (whether it is an A or an A* :wink:)

Reaction score
amazon said:
Its never a good idea to be idealistic as far as your o level grades are concerned. Be realistic. You yourself have mentioned that you are not a genius but what you are aiming at can not be achieved even by a genius- a stroke of luck helps sometimes. I was a wonder at bio at school and always got distinctions but I failed to get an A* in the big exam while in all other subjects I got A*'s.
You have misspelled genius- only this minute degree of error can deprive you of your A*'s sometimes. To err is to human.Its not always a good idea to achieve perfection and be on the top. You are mortal so you can fail. Immortality belongs to God and He is all-powerful and all time winner. Ask Him to grant you success- if He thinks it best He will, if He thinks that your actual success has to wait he will fail you to reward you with something better later on.
Its getting too long but my idea is that perhaps even an A ( which you think inferior at the time) can count to make you successful tomorrow. For now study hard because that's all you can do and as a wise man said hope for the best but prepare for the worst. You should do your part and the God should do HIs and the betterment of man lies in the fact that He accept what God has to give him (whether it is an A or an A* :wink:)

well thanks for the help *sarcasm*
n y u so down bro? chillout....and uve misspelled error...* line 4* :D

Reaction score
a1b2c3d4e5 said:
amazon said:

well thanks for the help *sarcasm*
n y u so down bro? chillout....and uve misspelled error...* line 4* :D

umm, he hasn't misspelled it. Error is a noun and "err" is a verb.

Reaction score
I would prefer not 2 reattempt 4 isl and pak studies...just concentrate on your other subjects...i was also depressed :cry: when i got A grade in isl and urdu this year ...i am actually angry at my own self :x ....and expected alot ...my efforts didnot payed off :( .....i m concentrating now on my other subjects.. I want a small advice 4rm u pple...how to register for Oct/Nov session.....plz answer and give me a chance of thanks... :)

Reaction score
i can provide u wid some Resource materials of Chem.Physics and Bio...if u want...:D a1b2c3d4e5

Reaction score
sweetjinnah said:
i can provide u wid some Resource materials of Chem.Physics and Bio...if u want...:D a1b2c3d4e5

yes plz i am in dire need for some resource material plz provide me too

Reaction score
a1b2c3d4e5 said:
amazon said:

Wow , usually i would be saying the same words but hearing someone else say them just feels weird! No Offense buddy! 8)

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
Wow , usually i would be saying the same words but hearing someone else say them just feels weird! No Offense buddy! 8)
Its good to see that you believe in the same idea. Trust me if people think that way a failure can be a great motivation.

P.S I am not saying make a habit of failing. I am pointing at the fact that think positively whatsoever is the situation :wink:

Reaction score
here u go... :D :D :D :D :D
Also, check out www.studyguide.pk
if u like these i will post some others also...some are more than 2MB wat shall i do??????? :unknown:

Attachments

• Bonding.pdf
    28.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Bonding 2.pdf
    66.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Sulphur.pdf
    120.4 KB · Views: 50
  • The Periodic Table of the Elements.pdf
    404.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Macromolecules.pdf
    371 KB · Views: 48
  • phsyics.pdf