• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hey there! Just tryna hit it right.

Would you like to visit it again to keep up with the future posts?

• Yes, definitely.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No way.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Asalam Alaikum! And Hey there all the xpc coolies!
What's up?
Alright, so I launched this website about..ummm..Why don't you head to the website and see it yourself. I assure you that you won't be disappointed. I need your opinions. I need you all. This is what I'm best at. This is my talent. You opinions and interest will be highly appreciated.
Don't hesitate to leave a feedback. You can contact me for any further details or whatever. :D :D
Stay Blessed. Thanks anyway.
Cheers! :')
http://www.crookedreflections.com/

Reaction score
Asalam Alaikum! And Hey there all the xpc coolies!
What's up?
Alright, so I launched this website about..ummm..Why don't you head to the website and see it yourself. I assure you that you won't be disappointed. I need your opinions. I need you all. This is what I'm best at. This is my talent. You opinions and interest will be highly appreciated.
Don't hesitate to leave a feedback. You can contact me for any further details or whatever. :D :D
Stay Blessed. Thanks anyway.
Cheers! :')
http://www.crookedreflections.com/
Hello! :D
Well my ceiling is up :D
well I checked the website :D and I must say.. I love the design and everything *-* the cover pictures look awesome and you write poetry? well that's great, I just read 2 and I loved it :) why don't you post it on the poetry thread? :)
and btw, you are talented so never stop writing *-*
My pleasure <3
Ta-Ta ;)

Reaction score
Hello! :D
Well my ceiling is up :D
well I checked the website :D and I must say.. I love the design and everything *-* the cover pictures look awesome and you write poetry? well that's great, I just read 2 and I loved it :) why don't you post it on the poetry thread? :)
and btw, you are talented so never stop writing *-*
My pleasure <3
Ta-Ta ;)

Thanks a lot! You have no idea what ya did. You made my day! :*

Thanks again. Cheers!