• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Heyy! I'm new :)

Reaction score
Heyy guys! :)
i'm Qudsiyah, i live in Tanzania, Africa.
I am currently doing my A-levels and i take Business studies, accounting and IT! :)

:D

Reaction score
Wow how are u and welcome to this site of Wonders u ll enjoy it after u get used to it,Have fun have any probs PM any one.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Wow how are u and welcome to this site of Wonders u ll enjoy it after u get used to it,Have fun have any probs PM any one.

thank youu :) :)
i hope i do :)

thanks!

Reaction score
HEy bro !! Welcome to this site !! hope you have fun here learning and helping !! If you need any help on any topic just P.M me and I will guide you !!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
HEy bro !! Welcome to this site !! hope you have fun here learning and helping !! If you need any help on any topic just P.M me and I will guide you !!

by bro i take it you mean sis :p .. hehe!
thanks! :)
ware you doing a levels? what subjects?

thanks for the welcome :)

Reaction score
Oh sorry !! yeah I mean Sis and btw I m doing O levels by guidance I meant about site !! :) if you don't understand anything here or need help about functions than you can P.M me :)

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Oh sorry !! yeah I mean Sis and btw I m doing O levels by guidance I meant about site !! :) if you don't understand anything here or need help about functions than you can P.M me :)

awesome :) thanks!
:)