• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Heyya people <3<3<3

Reaction score
Heyyy Misbaah,I'm adeel,nick Addy and I'm here mainly for socializing too but this site is awesome for studies too:) so yeah,let me introduce myself,I'm a singer and songwriter and I play the guitar too:) good to have you here,hope you enjoy,and yeah,I assume I have a new friend?;)

Adeel,Nick and Addy...you got three names? :eek: :p hehehhehehe...oh wow,you seem pree talented...could start a band together,haha but i dont know anything,but vocal stuff :p yea sure,all are friends to me and i am friends to all...if you take me as a friend and you know message me,*clap,clap,clap* if you take me as a friend and you know message me,*clap,clap,clap* if you take me as a friend and you know it and you really want you show it if you take me as a friend and you know message me *clap,clap,clap* ;) hehehehehheheh :p

Reaction score
Adeel,Nick and Addy...you got three names? :eek: :p hehehhehehe...oh wow,you seem pree talented...could start a band together,haha but i dont know anything,but vocal stuff :p yea sure,all are friends to me and i am friends to all...if you take me as a friend and you know message me,*clap,clap,clap* if you take me as a friend and you know message me,*clap,clap,clap* if you take me as a friend and you know it and you really want you show it if you take me as a friend and you know message me *clap,clap,clap* ;) hehehehehheheh :p
All I can say is...lol.
welcome once again:)

Reaction score

Hello, allow me to introduce myself
My name is Igniz, it's so nice to meet you

Reaction score
WELL IT JUST AN INTRODUCTION U CAN WATCH IT ON COMPUTER U KNOW

Reaction score
Hahaha,okay,okay,people goy your welcomes...haha but could any of you just send me a message or something? Get to know me better? It would even be greater as compared to just saying 'welcome' and moving on...