• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!

Reaction score
Hello!
Well like the past i am confused and need ur advise>
AS U already know i am done with my O LEVELS and know i have to make some decisions so need ur personnel advise
1)should i go for A level or fsc?
2)wht subject should i chose?
3)Should i first do AS and then Alevel or directly for A level?
4)Should i start studying in these vacations or wait for college to start?
Plz answer these questions !!!
p.s(
I like to persue medicine and hope to enroll into aku someday .hate the idea of fsc and to appear for cie in just 9 months)

Reaction score
relax!​
go for A levels.​
you want medicine, choose bio, chem, maths/psy.​
you will complete AS in the 1st year. AS basically comprises of core topics. After completing AS you will go for A2, which comprises of extension of core topics. completing both of them is essential.​
enjoy the vacations! study when the time is right.​

smj

Reaction score
I would agree with destined007.
I was facing the same problem after O levels.
But I did A levels ans am done with them and applied for aku and got in for the interview
Aku does prefer A level students because they are more accustommed to getting concepts and understanding on their own instead of learning like a book worm.
There is a lot of difference between an Fsc student and and A level student.
Go for A levels.
Where do you plan on going for A level's by the way?

Reaction score
i did my olevels and tried to do fsc for two months but the transition is really difficult, cos even though fsc is just as brilliant, students from olevels are more used to understanding everything in english/asking questions and having them answered, whereas in fsc the teachers are more strict and unwilling to elaborate. they expect you to understand by yourself and not ask questions.
do a levels if you were comfortable with doing o levels.