• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi. I need help on this. Please read below and hit me up with something good

Reaction score
I love Astro Physics and i want to find a place to teach Senior students, in their 15- 20s in Karachi over the summer. I myself am a high achiever for O' Levels and am doing the A' Levels now. I can also teach computing languages like VB.6 in detail. I donot need a job. I want to teach senior students and instill them with something interesting about Advanced Physics and how the universe works. I spent more than a week in researching for some AWESOME things and i want to teach it to everyone. I was thinking about making a website and posting videos on it as lectures but i want to exert a lil since i've been sittin on a chair for like 2 months during exams.... --___--
If any of you have any activity that is worth spending time for an A' Levels student, holla at me bellow :)

Reaction score
I love Astro Physics and i want to find a place to teach Senior students, in their 15- 20s in Karachi over the summer. I myself am a high achiever for O' Levels and am doing the A' Levels now. I can also teach computing languages like VB.6 in detail. I donot need a job. I want to teach senior students and instill them with something interesting about Advanced Physics and how the universe works. I spent more than a week in researching for some AWESOME things and i want to teach it to everyone. I was thinking about making a website and posting videos on it as lectures but i want to exert a lil since i've been sittin on a chair for like 2 months during exams.... --___--
If any of you have any activity that is worth spending time for an A' Levels student, holla at me bellow :)
why website create thread here!!! (y)
we all will discuss stuff online and from farther places!! :ROFLMAO:
im sure many of us will be interested
what say you thementor

Reaction score
why website create thread here!!! (y)
we all will discuss stuff online and from farther places!! :ROFLMAO:
im sure many of us will be interested
what say you thementor
Interesting to see, that someone else also wants to teach the world about Theoretical Physics and Cosmology. And Faizan, you have a good point. Posting threads over here is obviously much better than creating a website and also less tedious. You should start of small. Share your knowledge here first and then I suggest posting videos is much better. However I must say the videos should be fun and exciting and not in the form of lectures. I have spent many days and months trying to teach people about the wonder s of the universe through lectures and let me tell you people are never interested that way. Only few people are able to actually see what a wonderful and amazing field Physics is, but to actually teach the rest of the world the video should probably be like an animation or something. It should be short and concise for example two or three minutes long. You could call your program Physics MadLibs. Every two weeks you post a new video telling the world something about theoretical physics, or mathematics. You should not discuss biology and chemistry in depth because many people are interested in that already. The world should know more about maths and physics. Even if making an animation is difficult one main thing is crucial in making an educational video like this:
DO NOT SHOW YOUR FACE WHILE YOU ARE TALKING. People do not concentrate.
Just record your voice and play it in the background.
For inspiration you could look at this channel which also teaches some really good stuff on Physics on youtube:
MinutePhysics.

The Website method is not very productive. If you really want to start off you should start posting threads here.

UPDATE:
Once you have made videos etc...then you could set up an advertisement website that will only display a few of the videos that you made.

Reaction score
How about reading 'A brief history of time' ? Its a good book but if you like astrophysics then I think you might already have read it
There's a show on discovery science that you might like as well "Through the wormhole"

Reaction score

make your own science project, i am talking about inventing something new ... there are tons of things you can do ... plus the research and practical knowledge involved in making a project is far more useful than reading any book or teaching 'senior students' (as you call them)

http://techland.time.com/2013/06/22...tions-from-high-schoolers-at-mits-eurekafest/
http://www.ibtimes.com/top-10-inven...r-sniffing-computer-program-more-photos-video
http://dashburst.com/technology-inventions-by-teenagers/

as for the job .. yes it is not necessary .. but regardless we all need to become financially independent at some point even if it is by starting our own business

Reaction score
I love Space studies, I am a pre med still I dream to study something in this field, someday

Reaction score
Interesting to see, that someone else also wants to teach the world about Theoretical Physics and Cosmology. And Faizan, you have a good point. Posting threads over here is obviously much better than creating a website and also less tedious. You should start of small. Share your knowledge here first and then I suggest posting videos is much better. However I must say the videos should be fun and exciting and not in the form of lectures. I have spent many days and months trying to teach people about the wonder s of the universe through lectures and let me tell you people are never interested that way. Only few people are able to actually see what a wonderful and amazing field Physics is, but to actually teach the rest of the world the video should probably be like an animation or something. It should be short and concise for example two or three minutes long. You could call your program Physics MadLibs. Every two weeks you post a new video telling the world something about theoretical physics, or mathematics. You should not discuss biology and chemistry in depth because many people are interested in that already. The world should know more about maths and physics. Even if making an animation is difficult one main thing is crucial in making an educational video like this:
DO NOT SHOW YOUR FACE WHILE YOU ARE TALKING. People do not concentrate.
Just record your voice and play it in the background.
For inspiration you could look at this channel which also teaches some really good stuff on Physics on youtube:
MinutePhysics.

The Website method is not very productive. If you really want to start off you should start posting threads here.

UPDATE:
Once you have made videos etc...then you could set up an advertisement website that will only display a few of the videos that you made.

SINCE ASTROPHYSICS AND RELATIVITY HAVE BECOME FAIRLY MAINSTREAM DUE TO RECENT ADVANCEMENTS IN THOSE FIELDS WHY NOT FOCUS ON STRING THEORY, M THEORY, THE HOLOGRAPHIC PRINCIPLE AND THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE.