• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HI , i need help plz help me out

Reaction score
i had haypititus so i didnt studied whole year now i am doing private o level i have to give urdu islamiat and pak study paper in this may june and i haven't study a single word i dont know anything plz give me notes of islamiat and pak studies from which i can learn and give my paper and get Good Grade i dont have any conecpt how to study

Reaction score
You still have 3 months for your preparation which are sufficient, for pak studies history read the book of nigel kelly and for geography read the book of huma naz sethi. For islamiyat read the book by aysha tariq and farkhanda noor or you can also read from the book of maulvi jahangir. For urdu read from the book of mujib-ur-rehman (if you are giving urdu B) and then do past papers of all these subjects( atleast 5-7 years). If you would study regularly you would be able to secure good grades. I prepared for my history paper 3 days before my exam from nigel kelly's book and i got an A. Don't be stressed just study because its never too late

Reaction score
You still have 3 months for your preparation which are sufficient, for pak studies history read the book of nigel kelly and for geography read the book of huma naz sethi. For islamiyat read the book by aysha tariq and farkhanda noor or you can also read from the book of maulvi jahangir. For urdu read from the book of mujib-ur-rehman (if you are giving urdu B) and then do past papers of all these subjects( atleast 5-7 years). If you would study regularly you would be able to secure good grades. I prepared for my history paper 3 days before my exam from nigel kelly's book and i got an A. Don't be stressed just study because its never too late
U may be rite but I think that he can not do all this in 3 months without being stressed.
i had haypititus so i didnt studied whole year now i am doing private o level i have to give urdu islamiat and pak study paper in this may june and i haven't study a single word i dont know anything plz give me notes of islamiat and pak studies from which i can learn and give my paper and get Good Grade i dont have any conecpt how to study
First of all make a study plan, divide the days with the syllabus of the three subjects, be realistic u have to spare some time for fun.
I will tell u first about urdu, if it is urdu second language, thats not a problem. urdu is all about practice and knowing examination techniques. u can this from the book of urdu B. go through the book and know all the ways of answering a question. after doing some exercises from the book, come to past papers. u can easily complete ur urdu syllabus in 1-2 weeks. after that start doing its past papers.
next pak.studies, thats a bit lengthy but not to worry about it. For history here are the options,
1) study whole book thoroughly, do not leave anything :p
2) leave section 3 completely but learn section 1 and 2 in such a way that u feel like being the author of both these sections.
3) study whole book but not in a great detail. it should be enough for answering all the past paper questions.
Dont study anything irrelevant, just stick to the syllabus for every subject.
for geography, thats a general subject so just go through each topic that u may understand what it is. for maps and checklist, consult the syllabus.
pakstudies may take u more than a month but if u remain consistent and go well planned thats not a big deal.
Now islamiat, it is also lengthier but easier. leave the memorizing of references to the end, first focus on the stories and content of the book. do not learn the explanation of surahs and ahdith by heart but know how to answer them urself. in the fist part of quranic passages in paper 1, u need to tell the main themes. u should have laready studied the passage before so u don not need to understand its translation in exam. do not paraphrase the translation of passages but write what ever u learn from it i.e tauheed, Allah's relation with created world, Himself, Prophet etc.. For part b's, explain how these themes are important to muslims like tauheed shapes their lives, etc. so u can get these points and ideas by studying the explanations in books but do not memorize them. Same goes for hadith.
other than that u will have to study all the topics, expect in first islamic comunity, i would suggest to only focus the ones asked in past papers and some others u think are important. the study of others is not difficult as u must be already familiar with them, thats all compiled what u studied in previous classes.
In short, the covering of syllabus will take u around 2 months. it may be less if u remain focused and study ina pre-planned schedule. the remaining days can be for practicing past papers and just chill.

Reaction score
bro i was in the same situation in august when i had to give the exams in oct/no session
i suggest u make a lot of mind maps...it really helps...jot down the importnat points and write them out over and over..this is a better and much more easier way of memorizing....
in history just do section 1 and 2..section 3 is honestly optional and hard
theres a lot to learn in geography but dont worry....allocate a day to certain chapters and just do it!
U'll do great InshAllah

Reaction score
i need help regarding notes or e-books for Further maths (P1) of CIE syllabus..
please help me!!!!!!!!