• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HI PEOPLE TAKING BUSINESS STUDIES

Reaction score
:)hi guys any tips to do about business studies and specially paper 2
just once or twice i practiced it and i am really nervous
HELP with any ADVICE
MAY ALL OF US GET A*s

egy

Reaction score

How is it going with you I am so worried these days Iam studing from book because I got some problems:( with some topics and didn't practise enough past paper what should I do and is it enough to practise 2 days before exam like 2009 to 2012

Good Luck for you:)

Reaction score
business is mor lyk memorising thewhole book and just paste evrything u understand from the question.....i heard there is not going to be a break even graph thi year :)...dtz all i no...

egy

Reaction score
business is mor lyk memorising thewhole book and just paste evrything u understand from the question.....i heard there is not going to be a break even graph thi year :)...dtz all i no...

yes but I heared that we should practise past papers especially p2 or you are not gonna get A*

egy

Reaction score

How did you know still there is a weak for the exam