• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History 2015 May/June question paper made by me

Reaction score
Q.1) A picture of British was shown and we need to explain the picture (5) (it was like the picture showed the soldier class was exclusively Indians in the army whereas the officer class were exclusively British.
A statement was written in which we needed to answer a question by seeing the statement (3) (fight of Nawab and British. We needed to write how British were successful. Answer was in statement!)
Both were really easy
Then came why British were able to get hold of land so quickly (7)
1750-1850 Set up of Christian Missionaries was the biggest cause because of which Indians thought British are trying to westernize them?(10)

Q.2) a) Who was tipu sultan?
b) Why Urdu was chosen as national language of Pakistan?
c) Removing misunderstanding b/w British and Hindus was the most important contribution of Sir Syed?

Q.3) a) What was the khilafat conference?
b) Why Quaid presented his 14 points
c) Tell how much successful were the three roundtable conferences?

Q.4) a) What was the Afghan Miracle?
b) ( i don’t remember)
c) Relationships of Pakistan and USA from 1947 to 1999

Q.5) question was about Musharraf and Benazir Bhutto but I don’t remember.

Please do not copy these. :p
It was hard work to memorise the questions and write for you guys.

Reaction score
Q.1) A picture of British was shown and we need to explain the picture (5) (it was like the picture showed the soldier class was exclusively Indians in the army whereas the officer class were exclusively British.
A statement was written in which we needed to answer a question by seeing the statement (3) (fight of Nawab and British. We needed to write how British were successful. Answer was in statement!)
Both were really easy
Then came why British were able to get hold of land so quickly (7)
1750-1850 Set up of Christian Missionaries was the biggest cause because of which Indians thought British are trying to westernize them?(10)

Q.2) a) Who was tipu sultan?
b) Why Urdu was chosen as national language of Pakistan?
c) Removing misunderstanding b/w British and Hindus was the most important contribution of Sir Syed?

Q.3) a) What was the khilafat conference?
b) Why Quaid presented his 14 points
c) Tell how much successful were the three roundtable conferences?

Q.4) a) What was the Afghan Miracle?
b) ( i don’t remember)
c) Relationships of Pakistan and USA from 1947 to 1999

Q.5) question was about Musharraf and Benazir Bhutto but I don’t remember.

Please do not copy these. :p
It was hard work to memorise the questions and write for you guys.
AOA!
The Q-4 (b) was about why Islamabad was chosen as new capital... and Q-5 (b) was about why/ how Musharraf came to power, and Q-5 (c) was about Zulfikar Ali Bhutto's domestic policies... :)

Reaction score
The paper was like finding a treasure chest filled with gold on an inhabitant island when I saw that question 1 was not from section 3 xD
p.s the paper couldnt have been more easier. I think its because it was the first paper for this paper pattern so they cranked the difficulty gauge a little low xD.
thus leading to the fact that the thresholds are going to be not so much in our favor.

Reaction score
The paper was like finding a treasure chest filled with gold on an inhabitant island when I saw that question 1 was not from section 3 xD
p.s the paper couldnt have been more easier. I think its because it was the first paper for this paper pattern so they cranked the difficulty gauge a little low xD.
thus leading to the fact that the thresholds are going to be not so much in our favor.
What I think is that as paper was easy there will be less thrash holding