• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History 4 Marks Questions WITH ANSWERS - ALL POSSIBLE QUESTION

Reaction score
i will try to compile section 3 notes after sec 1 and if i had enough time. All over the forum people are preparing sec1 and 2 and in guess of all teachers they all prefer sec1 and 2 as they are more important. SO better you also prepare sec1 and sec2.
please also compile for section 3

Reaction score
Now tell me should i make notes of section one or three? Sec 2 has been done.
I found your notes very helpful thank you and I couldn't find your notes of Section1, please post them here too if you have already made them, if not don't waste your time making them, I'll make them myself just tell me where do you get all the information from? Which book are you using? Because I was unable to find any such details in my course book...

Reaction score
I found your notes very helpful thank you and I couldn't find your notes of Section1, please post them here too if you have already made them, if not don't waste your time making them, I'll make them myself just tell me where do you get all the information from? Which book are you using? Because I was unable to find any such details in my course book...
storyofpakistan(website),Wikipedia,Books of Nigel kelly and Nigel Smith, and of Bajwa.
but i will make them today inshallah.

Reaction score
the phrase"The Allies" means "The victorious allies of 1st and 2nd WW". So in the notes of khilafat movement, it means UK and her allies.
Sorry if that caused confusion..

Reaction score
i will try to compile section 3 notes after sec 1 and if i had enough time. All over the forum people are preparing sec1 and 2 and in guess of all teachers they all prefer sec1 and 2 as they are more important. SO better you also prepare sec1 and sec2.
yup i'm done with sec 1 and 2 and wanted some help with sec 3. cool with me. whenever it's possible. :)

Reaction score
dude im waiting..........
Stop depending on others and do your work yourself, that guy has already done a favor a lot of people by making section 2 notes, now don't jump on him for section 1 or 3. If he can do them easily, perfect, if not make them yourself