• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History 4 Marks Questions WITH ANSWERS - ALL POSSIBLE QUESTION

Reaction score
I tried my best to compile ALL the question which could be of 4 marks from all three books of history.:)Please pray for everyone for their exams. May Allha give success to all of us.(y)
Here are all of them:
7&8: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/7-8-pdf.7438/
9&10: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/9-10-pdf.7520/
full sec1: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/sec1-pdf.7893/
sec3( i did not prepared them :p)

I was looking for questions for section 3. Can you tell me of any thread which has questions from section 3?

Reaction score
I tried my best to compile ALL the question which could be of 4 marks from all three books of history.:)Please pray for everyone for their exams. May Allha give success to all of us.(y)
Here are all of them:
7&8: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/7-8-pdf.7438/
9&10: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/9-10-pdf.7520/
full sec1: https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/sec1-pdf.7893/
sec3( i did not prepared them :p)
Jazakallh thankyou

Reaction score
CAN U ANS THX QUESTION
how did decline of Mughal empire benefit others? 7

ans. The mughal empire was the strongest empire of subcontinent but its decline was also quite dramatic. this decline helped other communities who were dwelling in India alot.
most of all it benifitted The British and EIC ,who came in India with the intention of trade but due to this decline they got an opportunity to make them strong and take over India ,as after mughal decline , the India was divided under different rulers and none of them was strong enough to face British strength. The EIC availed this opportunity and gradually became the rulers of India. the first defeated Sirajudollah and captured Bengal and after further 100 years whole of India was under their control. They ruled for almost 100 years and in this time earned alot fromIndia which boosted their economy alot.
This decline also helped the foreign invaders such as Nadir shah, alot. When Nadir Shah saw mughal power declining he attacked over India and took back a huge amount of revenue interms ofbooty. He also took the peackok throne and the diamond Koh e Noor . He gained so much strength due to this invasion that he gave his public tax holiday for seven long years. This invasion not only made him wealthy but also strengthened his empire alot.
the decline of this empire also helped the hindus though this decline didnt have an immediate effect on their lives but as the british government take control of India the hindus were given opportunities to govern their country. At first the proclamation act of 1858 gave the indians an opportunity to represent their demands to the British.clater there representation was increased in the assemblies in1892 and at last the hindus acheived a seperate home when the British departed India which they govern by their own wish. though the British gave representation to all indians including muslims, hindus ,and other communities but as hindus were in majority the democratic system of british favoured the hindus the most.

It was a good question..... hopefull that you will get benifit
regards ALI ZAIN

Reaction score
ans. The mughal empire was the strongest empire of subcontinent but its decline was also quite dramatic. this decline helped other communities who were dwelling in India alot.
most of all it benifitted The British and EIC ,who came in India with the intention of trade but due to this decline they got an opportunity to make them strong and take over India ,as after mughal decline , the India was divided under different rulers and none of them was strong enough to face British strength. The EIC availed this opportunity and gradually became the rulers of India. the first defeated Sirajudollah and captured Bengal and after further 100 years whole of India was under their control. They ruled for almost 100 years and in this time earned alot fromIndia which boosted their economy alot.
This decline also helped the foreign invaders such as Nadir shah, alot. When Nadir Shah saw mughal power declining he attacked over India and took back a huge amount of revenue interms ofbooty. He also took the peackok throne and the diamond Koh e Noor . He gained so much strength due to this invasion that he gave his public tax holiday for seven long years. This invasion not only made him wealthy but also strengthened his empire alot.
the decline of this empire also helped the hindus though this decline didnt have an immediate effect on their lives but as the british government take control of India the hindus were given opportunities to govern their country. At first the proclamation act of 1858 gave the indians an opportunity to represent their demands to the British.clater there representation was increased in the assemblies in1892 and at last the hindus acheived a seperate home when the British departed India which they govern by their own wish. though the British gave representation to all indians including muslims, hindus ,and other communities but as hindus were in majority the democratic system of british favoured the hindus the most.

regards ALI ZAIN

good l3 7/7(y)

Reaction score

regards ALI ZAIN
thnx bt I m done wth my exams in may

Reaction score
anybody is working on 2015 syllabus of pakistan studies?

i don't have books. I don't have time. but i will try to do anything like making notes of all possible short questions with answers before may/june 2015. just pray that I am able to do this for u guys like i did before.

Reaction score
i have seen the new paper pattern but there is no way i can make notes of question 1 as it depends on the sources given by examiner. please tell me how i can help.

Reaction score
Hey plz i need the questions of section 3.....n a list of all 4 mark questions sec 1 2 n 3 ,.....plzzz helppp needed!:cry: