• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History 4 Marks Questions WITH ANSWERS - ALL POSSIBLE QUESTION

Reaction score
lol boy i meant we didn't need to study that stuff
there were three sections. but 5 questions. and we needed to do 3/5 questions. so if we have just done two sections we would be able to do three question but wont get to choose between the questions.

Reaction score
hey, i need help with urdu second language. tbh i've never really paid attention to this subject all these years but now as o level exams are near, this subject is literally terrifying me to a great extent. I need your help. Please tell me how to imporove my vocabulary in like 4 months? and how to get an A* in urdu

Reaction score
hey, i need help with urdu second language. tbh i've never really paid attention to this subject all these years but now as o level exams are near, this subject is literally terrifying me to a great extent. I need your help. Please tell me how to imporove my vocabulary in like 4 months? and how to get an A* in urdu
Language needs expertise and since only two skills are tested at Ordinary Levels: reading and writing. All you need to do is practice them. To improve vocabulary, you need extra reading. Read something each day, (like some article), underline the difficult words, learn them but honestly, at this level, not much of a vocabulary is required. It's just the basic colloquial we use in everyday life but if you even have trouble with that, practice past papers. Learn the idioms (there's an exhaustive list for those in the syllabus). For writing skills though, you'll need a teacher to mark your essay and suggest improvements.
Languages are easy if you study with interest. Plus 4 months are a lot to polish your language.. and yeah I got an A* with barely one-month's practice.