• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History and Importance of Quran

Reaction score
Hey GUYS i need help i m gonna give my islamiat paper next year in 2011 i need to ask 1 thing
in the syllabus its written that in history and importance of Quran topic candidates should learn
(The major Themes Of Quran as contained both in passages set for special study and in other similar passages)

I m a bit confused i cant figure out what exactly should i prepare for above given statement/topic i have ghulam shabir but i dont know what things to learn in this topic can u guys tell me which type of question comes related to the above statement/topic given in syllabus and how should i learn this topic???

Any help is appreciated

Reaction score
Well there are 3 themes..
If ya want complete details abut those 3 themes tell me i will provide u all possible notes i have...And i guess they are more than enuf for a 10 mark question=)

Reaction score
okay so ONE MORE THING what is meant by passages set for special study ghulam shabir has about 10 pages under this heading(Major themes and passages set for special study) what type of question comes related to these???

Reaction score
i think passages set for special study means the passages selected for question 1 i.e the Surahs.

Reaction score
ah damn it if u were in lahore i might have called u on a specific place to get notes from u anyway i have understood what was meant by passages set for special study

AND WHAT TYE OF QUESTION COMES FROM BIOGRAPHY OF HOLY PROPHET?????

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs : MANY TYPES OF QUESTIONS COME FROM BIOGRAPHY OF HOLY PROPHET (P.B.H.U.)..................there are not few examples......it covers many things .... have a look at past papers

Reaction score
yeah i went through them most questions were from his early life in makkah and events that caused migration to madina and from life in madina some questions are asked regarding famous battles and some questions regarding his Character and behaviour towards non muslims,women,other nations also SO basically its a very important topic

Reaction score
the paper pattern for islamiat is here...
for the relevant questions ... consult the past papers on this website
Practices and Beliefs of Islam by yasmin malik is the best book for Islamiat syllabus for O level

Attachments

• O Level Islamiat Paper Pattern.doc
    24 KB · Views: 47