• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

history answer AND georaphy!!!

Reaction score
what points come in the question about allama iqbal and rehmat ali????
is pakistan resolution include???
pleas do ANSWER!!
i am really tensed :(

how do i prepare geography???

Reaction score
No Pakistan Resolution was after they each died.
You had to tell how each was much each was important to Pakistan Movement.Explain that and thats it!But thats just me if you eveluated and explained or linked the resolution to the question , i then you did great . Dont worry , the best way to do a paper is to do it and forget it . I myself was a bit depressed after that question! Just Forget It! Do this pick up the History book and kick it , through out the window. Consentrate on the comming papers.

For Geo, Learn the book(all the maps / tables / charts / and ofcourse the content)
Allocate atleast two days for it. You can do 12 chaps in two days , its possible if you study hard!

Then do past papers ,Oct 2010 backwards. Check your answer with the mark schemes and learn your mistakes. Read the examiner reports , they will tell you what are the general student mistakes and just dont do them! You will also understand wat the examiner really wants as a response in different types of questions! go study and Good Luck!