• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History Notes According To Syllabus

Reaction score
I appreciate your work "sweetiepie" but isn't it almost the complete copy of Nigel Kelly? and secondly this question 6. How important was the Government of India Act 1935? [14 Marks] , I find it difficult and I was thinking I might get help from your notes but unfortunately I didn't 'cause you have only stated the clauses of the Government of India Act 1935 whereas the question requires the importance of it. I am sure you would think upon it.

Reaction score
I appreciate your work "sweetiepie" but isn't it almost the complete copy of Nigel Kelly? and secondly this question 6. How important was the Government of India Act 1935? [14 Marks] , I find it difficult and I was thinking I might get help from your notes but unfortunately I didn't 'cause you have only stated the clauses of the Government of India Act 1935 whereas the question requires the importance of it. I am sure you would think upon it.
well i know it there is an error bt its frm nigel kelly i made it so that people wud easily go through them i hope its clear to u :)