• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History notes :)

Reaction score
I am uploading the answers of a few history questions. These answers are only of part a and b. I will update these answers regularly and try adding new answers each day. Every1 is welcome to ask questions and i will try to answer them to the best of my ability. I will then add these answers to the main document. This would help me as well as every1 else. Hope this helps :)

Attachments

• notes.docx
    32.2 KB · Views: 65
Reaction score
i accidently named it islamiat instead of history. Just requested a moderator to rename it :(

Reaction score
I am uploading the answers of a few history questions. These answers are only of part a and b. I will update these answers regularly and try adding new answers each day. Every1 is welcome to ask questions and i will try to answer them to the best of my ability. I will then add these answers to the main document. This would help me as well as every1 else. Hope this helps :)
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/history-notes-according-to-syllabus.11270/ hahahahah my notes are better then yours :p

Reaction score
Just thought i would :bump: my humble thread, as the history fever is on the rise :D