• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History paper Discussion

Reaction score
pages dont count -.-. for people with large handwriting thats a negative and thats not even their fault. its the material that really counts

Reaction score
2 pages full of writing, thats whats written in the sylabus, u can check it. And people with large handwriting done have to worry, but the answer does not need to be uselessly long, and i agree its the content that matters.

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
salmanpakrocks said:
have a confusion
people wrote about 6 points in Q5 c !! is it right or wrong ?
I meant Mujeeb's 6 points !! :p

yaar mujeebs points would be a reason if u combined it with elections thing.

Reaction score
rafae said:
There was another question

2a: What was Battle of Cawnpur [4]
2b: Why did Sir syed Ahmad Khan found the Aligarh Movement? [7]
2c: Punjabi has been promoted the most, as of the regional languages between 1947-1988? Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer. [14]

yeah i knew this luckily the 2a part the Nana Sahib wala event in which he killed a number of soldiers,thank Allah for blessing me with a memory i read Nigel Smith almost a year ago but i still remembered this. Thanku Allah.

Reaction score
The reason behind the fact that I didn't attempt question no.2 was that it was a with the new timeline. And I don't think anyone had sufficient matter to write about development of langs between 1988-99.....and if you guys have generally mentioned that it was promoted through electronic media....I think it's too general and they might not like it. Secondly, I was un-sure about Battle of Khanpur. Lastly, I didn't remember if Aligharh movement was just educational or it included all of sir syed's works. Hence, I opted for 1,3 and 5 and I am extremely happy with me selection. I hope everyone gets A*s

Chillax:)!

Reaction score
well languages promotion doesnt required that much info between 1988 and 1999 since none of books mention it still u had to focus on devalopment after independance it could be any year after that

Reaction score
yeah i was thinking myself yaar see CIE themselves have not mentioned anybook which is new so we will surely be exempted if u think that we shud write abt some developments after 1988

Reaction score
really ? I thought that
political factors, Economic factors and Social factors are the long causes while
1971 election, India's interference and Mujeeb's 6 points are the immediate cause

Reaction score
yeah 3 well explained reasons combining the one in question thats all the examiner will see yaar he is not like us kitne page bharay tum ne huh!

Reaction score
yaar i told u i filled 12 pages because of writing like hell God knows why in examination my writing becomes so horrible,im trying my best to compose myself and not try to do this in GEO as if this happened the Q paper would like some cyclone came over it PHEW :D

Reaction score
yar whats happened has happened and can not be changed now its up to EXAMINER what he sees lets pray we all did our best and now all we can do is pray so rather than thinking how many pages we filled we should get ready for next exam that is urdu secon language on 17 are u guys giving it???