• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HISTORY PPR WAS EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
waleed_khan1 said:
@ HARRIS HOW MANY SHEETS U FILLED
It's not about how many Sheets that you used but the MATERIAL AND POINTS that you have have provided!!!
In the end, a candidate who has used 5 sheets might get an A*-provided that he has given relevant points with enough explanation, than the candidate who has used 10-15 sheets but has provided irrelevant details.. which the examiners consider as the 'wastage of time'

Reaction score
noi don't think i wrote any thing relevent everything to the point . and in school exams i write 11 pages and still score a A or B depends on questions !!!!!

Reaction score
@harris019 the school grading is crappy. Its never authentic. You should refer to marking schemes more than u refer to marked school papers. If u get an A in school, InshAllah u will get an A* in cie. also be careful in geo, it often devalues excellent marks that u may get in history. I hated geography. Thank God Im over with it!

Reaction score
our teacher checks our test frm marking schemes!!!!!! so it possible for an A* inshallah!!!!!!!! well in mocks igot B so tjhere are still chances of A rite or even a A*!!!!!

Reaction score
harris019 said:
our teacher checks our test frm marking schemes!!!!!! so it possible for an A* inshallah!!!!!!!! well in mocks igot B so tjhere are still chances of A rite or even a A*!!!!!
Oh yeah! you might even get an A*. :D My mom was a Pak studies teacher and she told me that the school marking was totally different than the cie marking!!! She was very distraught with this scenario!!!

Reaction score
Is there any question about Sir Syed Ahmed Khan came in paper?? Please let me know as soon as possible!!

Thanks!

Reaction score
salams everyon!!! how much trouble are you in if you dont manage to finish say half of the 14 mark question cause of lack of time......like i just one aspect of successes in the Q4. :?

is there a margin for losing marks in history ...how is this going to affect my grade ....

i attempted Q 1 , 2 , 4 ...it was essay tho i messed up with the time :(

Reaction score
Hello people,
i need a little opinion here. I did a regrettable blunder but am not sure if it will count or not. Basically, i attempted part "a" of question 1 and then decided i didn't want to do it further and, in a hassle, WITHOUT cutting it (forgot to:-( ) i moved ahead and did q2,q3 and q4.
Now, its worrying me A LOT. Will the examiner look through the whole paper and mark the ones i did fully OR the examiner goes by order and makes sure whatever comes first gets marked first. PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME OUT HERE.
I AM IN EXTREME DISTRESS.

Reaction score
arhama said:
Hello people,
i need a little opinion here. I did a regrettable blunder but am not sure if it will count or not. Basically, i attempted part "a" of question 1 and then decided i didn't want to do it further and, in a hassle, WITHOUT cutting it (forgot to:-( ) i moved ahead and did q2,q3 and q4.
Now, its worrying me A LOT. Will the examiner look through the whole paper and mark the ones i did fully OR the examiner goes by order and makes sure whatever comes first gets marked first. PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME OUT HERE.
Im sorry to say but i think u r on a losers end. they will mark questions 1,2,3, that is IF u didnt cross out question1. What if u crossed it out and dont remember?
But i discussed the situation with a history teacher as well and she said the same.
Ok now, dont be too worried, nothing can be done now. concentrate more on coming papers.
May be the examiner is kind enough to let it go, which is unlikely but can happen.
Sorry, i did not mean to scare u.

Reaction score
yousafs c said:
arhama said:
Hello people,
Im sorry to say but i think u r on a losers end. they will mark questions 1,2,3, that is IF u didnt cross out question1. What if u crossed it out and dont remember?
But i discussed the situation with a history teacher as well and she said the same.
Ok now, dont be too worried, nothing can be done now. concentrate more on coming papers.
May be the examiner is kind enough to let it go, which is unlikely but can happen.
Sorry, i did not mean to scare u.
I didnot think so because i read in the examiner report that they choose the best 3 i some one had done 4 0r 5 Qs.So if u count taht u have done 4 qs so the least well answered that in ur case is Qs 1 will not be counted

Reaction score
goldendesert said:
salams everyon!!! how much trouble are you in if you dont manage to finish say half of the 14 mark question cause of lack of time......like i just one aspect of successes in the Q4. :?

is there a margin for losing marks in history ...how is this going to affect my grade ....

i attempted Q 1 , 2 , 4 ...it was essay tho i messed up with the time :(
Its Depend on how ur rest of Paper went.If it went good then u may get A or A* too but chances of A* are halfed