• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History problem

Reaction score
i need to ask that in oct 2010 paper history there was a question why did muslims object the congress rule?(7) in the middile of the answer i put heading like bande mataram,and etc with black pen and under neeth it i descibe it so i want to ask that its nessecarry to put headings or not.i have put headings for this question only!

Reaction score
HELL NO headings are never allowed in HISTORY as far as i know...U can start a new paragraph when discussing a new point or reason but headings are never allowed or necessary

Reaction score
u donot need headings........u only have write a full answer in some how continuous form..

Reaction score
i cant say anyhting about it i dont think he will get too shocked or angry that he wont check ur answer :p rest leave it on Allah everything will be fine

Reaction score
..well! he will check ur answer but will deduct marks for not following the format....

Reaction score
so lets hope for the best i hope he/she dose not deduct to much marks :(

Reaction score
it depends upon ur luk.......the new examiner will squeeze out even the minutest mistake....while a "Near to retirement" examiner will award u free marks...

Reaction score
i know :( but well instead he can check the answer if the answer is good and correct he can award some marks

Reaction score
plz tell me mugha 2010 ka past papers kasa mila ga history ka plz send me link pplz

Reaction score
avoid headings....u should not write headings only in points....u have to explain n discuss the points like Bande Matram n etc....discuss n explain every point n also write conclusion the answers in past papers r the best for it

Reaction score
thanks guys so basically here is the conclusion that we should not try to write headings in history...

Reaction score
soo guys what u think the examiner will check or not or he/she will deduct marks :(

Reaction score
I think hell check but he'll deduct marks for your mishap..

In the mean time chill out stop thinking about this.I hope you did not do the other questions like this.............

Reaction score
@scouserlfc no i didnt do it but only on this question rest of the question i write in a pragraphy format

Reaction score
calm down..........and dont write in headings as its not required .............simply write paragraphs as mentioned by hassannouman . TAKE CARE NEXT TIME :) :D

Reaction score
yup silent hunter is right just take care and tell us the result when it comes out.Ill pray that you get an A* inshallah