• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History Pure !!

Reaction score
i have a question ?? hw helpful and authentic is history redspot yearly book ??

Reaction score
i have a question ?? hw helpful and authentic is history redspot yearly book ??
Redspot and authentic? these two words simply don't match. Lol dude why go for the redspot which is written by private publishers when you have marking schemes available with you. Ask me and I would never recommend redspot, it has so many flaws. Points that the original marking schemes tell you are not to be written are sometimes there, obvious answers are wrong (talking about the dates that came in the last pattern of the 4 marks). So better use marking schemes...

Reaction score
4 marks 4 reasons. One mark for each valid reason. Don't waste your time writing too long and definitely don't write too short. I suggest you search on this forum Suchal Riaz's post he has made all possible questions and answers of the 4 mark ques and learn them :)

Reaction score
NEVER USE THE REDSPOT SHIT! Study Marking schemes and EXAMINER REPORTS!! Very Important.