• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HISTORY

Reaction score
CAN ANYONE TELL ME THAT WHETHER IN HISTORY WE NEED TO WRITE BOTH SIDES OF OPINION IN A 14 MARK QUESTION???????

LIKE DO U AGREE OR DISGREE???

SO WEW HAVE TO WRITE BOTH REASONS FOR AGREEING AND DISAGREEING?/?

Reaction score
Yes, 100% both sides. otherwise you'll get max 7/14. This doesn't mean that you sit on the fence. You may mention it clearly in the opening paragraph that whether you agree or disagree but you'll have to evaluate both sides to prove it .

Reaction score
yar but how on both sides???/

can u give me an example?????like i the question "was simla conference te most important factor that contributed to the independence during second worl war"

how could i give both sides of the opinion in this ???/

plz guide me...........

Reaction score
vishal kumar said:
yar but how on both sides???/

can u give me an example?????like i the question "was simla conference te most important factor that contributed to the independence during second worl war"

how could i give both sides of the opinion in this ???/

plz guide me...........

The focus point in this question should not be SIMLA CONFERENCE but "contributed to independence during second world War."

For this you will have to mention all or mostly 3 events during the 1940s that were or were not succesful leading to the partition. However, care must be taken to include the event which is mentioned in the question. In this case "Simla Conference"

So u can include the Simla Conference, Gandhi-Jinnah Talks and Cabinet Mission Plan 1946 and tell their significance to the partition

Reaction score
@rehan751: wont u include pakistan resolution in this as well ???????? i think its the most imp. thing...
help plzzzzzzzzzz.!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
but iam asking whether we have to write both the things that how they were successfull and not or just one??????????/plz guide me....

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
You have to write on both sides to support why you agree/disagree.