• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how are the exams sent?

Reaction score
Are they scanned and sent?
If they are, do they scan the whole page or do they cat out the questions?
If I wrote in the examiner's use column will they scanned that too and will there be a penalty? If there is what is it?

Reaction score
from your school all the papers are posted to cie from where they scan the papers and send it to the examiners for corrections. they scan all of the page which comes within the box that is indicated at the bottom of the page with a small mark if you have noticed

egy

Reaction score
my teacher said that the papers are sent to them not scanned !!!

Reaction score
my teacher said that the papers are sent to them not scanned !!!
thats what they first send it to cambridge and then from they scan it and send it to individual examiners that are there all over the world

Reaction score
guys, i want to ask about something im so nervous, if i got 37 out of 40 in paper 1 70 out of 80 in paper3 and 35 out of 40 in paper 6 is there a chane for me to get an A* or is it over :(( Pleasee replyy

Reaction score
guys, i want to ask about something im so nervous, if i got 37 out of 40 in paper 1 70 out of 80 in paper3 and 35 out of 40 in paper 6 is there a chane for me to get an A* or is it over :(( Pleasee replyy
for which subject