• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how can i get an A* in ICT , please anybody helps me it's so important

Reaction score
I'm doing Computing A Levels next year and I have lots of experience in it as I have software development skills well above the course requirements. Its quite easy but you should never proceed which a new chapter if you didn't understand the last.

Reaction score
I'm doing Computing A Levels next year and I have lots of experience in it as I have software development skills well above the course requirements. Its quite easy but you should never proceed which a new chapter if you didn't understand the last.
i'm good at the theoretical part but i need some tips in practical to get A*

Reaction score
So what do you have to know about for this course? Programming Languages? Object oriented concepts ...

Reaction score
Nothing complicated on the. When you say word do you mean any Word processing software or just MS Office. Normally exam stuff is pretty generic. Shouldn't be restricted to one software vendor.

Reaction score
For the practicals, practice the past papers. Make sure you understand every single concept. As for the theory paper, just get some good notes, and the cambridge endorsed book. Understand the pattern of the paper. The type of questions are the same year after year so you have to write the same information. So also look at the marking schemes of the theory papers and hopefully you can achieve an A*.