• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How can i improve my Urdu PLZ! I have to give CIE!

Reaction score
Hi can somebody plz help me!!!! i have to give 3 CIE'S in 2014 and the subjects are urdu isl and pak stds plz can someone tell me how to improve my urdu!! I usually score a C grade in Urdu but now in the CIE i really need an A grade. Thnx.

Reaction score
Hi can somebody plz help me!!!! i have to give 3 CIE'S in 2014 and the subjects are urdu isl and pak stds plz can someone tell me how to improve my urdu!! I usually score a C grade in Urdu but now in the CIE i really need an A grade. Thnx.
Pay respect to your urdu teacher, Persuade her to give you some extra work and try to learn hard urdu words and use them in real while a conversation and Practice writing Essay's on various topics. ask Your urdu teacher to give you 2-3 topic in a week ,write the essay and tell her to check/mark it for you.

read basic urdu idioms :)

Reaction score
Pay respect to your urdu teacher, Persuade her to give you some extra work and try to learn hard urdu words and use them in real while a conversation and Practice writing Essay's on various topics. ask Your urdu teacher to give you 2-3 topic in a week ,write the essay and tell her to check/mark it for you.

read basic urdu idioms :)
Thanks alot helped alot bro. U're talking abt urdu as a second language right???

Reaction score
And one more thing Which O'Level book do u think is better if a person like me is weak in urdu. Batool Ali or Mujib-ur-rehman. Which one should i use???

Reaction score
Thanks alot! Should i also use O'Level books? Batool Ali or Mujib-ur-rehman?

I used Batool Ali and did past papers and got an A......and to be honest doing past papers and getting them checked by ur teacher is wat i will suggest....Because then you get new vocabulary from translation and u learn from ur mistakes.(y) Good luck

Reaction score
I used Batool Ali and did past papers and got an A......and to be honest doing past papers and getting them checked by ur teacher is wat i will suggest....Because then you get new vocabulary from translation and u learn from ur mistakes.(y) Good luck
thanks alot! :D

Reaction score
U r welcum :)
I really need some help regarding the CIE islamiyat paper. can you please tell me if it is necessary that after we quote the Quranic reference is is necessary to write the surah number and ayat number!! Cuz that is pretty hard to memorize each and every number of surahs and ayats. e.g The Quran Says, '..........' (4:6),is it important to note the (4:6)? Can't we just give the reference without giving the surah and ayat number cuz everyone knows it's beyond human imagination to memorize soo much numbers and since were humans we can easily forget them.

Reaction score
yes u can usually skip them..but some r easy to remeber such as that of Surah Fatiha, Kauthar etc or u can also write (Al- Quran) or ( Al-Hadith) after the reference. but atleast u shud learn one frm each topic to give a good impression. this way u wont be confused and will surely succeed . u can also give the surah name for example ( Al Nisa)

Reaction score
I really need some help regarding the CIE islamiyat paper. can you please tell me if it is necessary that after we quote the Quranic reference is is necessary to write the surah number and ayat number!! Cuz that is pretty hard to memorize each and every number of surahs and ayats. e.g The Quran Says, '..........' (4:6),is it important to note the (4:6)? Can't we just give the reference without giving the surah and ayat number cuz everyone knows it's beyond human imagination to memorize soo much numbers and since were humans we can easily forget them.

quoting surah and ayat number will benefit you, but that is not needed (marks will not be deducted).
and yes an easy way to ace this situation is that you memorize at least 15 ayah with all basic info about them, and those ayah must fulfill the need of Quranic references for every topic!

Reaction score

Salam bro.....I don't think so that its necessary to quote the exact verse number...Its better to omit it as if it get wrong you will be in trouble...so its better to be on the safe side...My teacher gave me the same advice and its better if you have a weak memory.....(i know coz it hard to memorize exact verse so it s gonna be even harder to memorize their reference)

Reaction score
If You Want to Improve Your URDU as mush FAST u want,So the Most easy and best way is to Read URDU (ARTICLES,NOVELS,NEWS PAPERS & BOOKS) as much as u can.IT Shall help u alot.

Thank And Warm Regards,
Anas Qayyum.
(y)(y)(y)