• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How can I pass O level Mathematics?

Reaction score
What the hell can I do to pass this stupid O levels Mathematics? Please suggest me some strategy…..Seriously guys help me:cry: .

Reaction score
O-level math isn't a big deal if you have a proper guidance. I was facing such problem few months ago but than i joined PACANS academy. In first few weeks there was no progress but after the arrival of Mr. Umar Khan, I saw a sudden boost in my preparation because of his techniques and methodologies. I am happy now because i am still studying in that academy and I believe that i will get good marks very soon.

Reaction score
You will not be able to make any significant progress if you aim to just pass. If you keep telling yourself that you just need to survive with Math and get it over with, you wont really be inclined or motivated to put in the hard work and dedication required to succeed. Math is an integral part of your studies and you should really be aiming higher. Apart from that, to be good at Math you need to practice. Identify your weak areas and work on them. Do questions from your book and past papers and InshAllah you will ace the paper :)

Reaction score
PRACTICE! :D
Use the CIE student revision checklist and see how much you've covered and what remains. Practice as many questions as you can, after reviewing the examples at the beginning of your text book, and try to solve all of the pastpapers.
Practicing daily will be more effective than trying to cram at the last moment. Good luck! :)