• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How can you cancel a private entry of a subject? I'm in deep crap!! HELP!

Reaction score
Long Story short, i'm giving A Level Physics this november privately along with other subjects but due to changing my Physics Tutors two times during the past 3 months, my syllabus isn't gonna get completed in time. This is the first time i'm attempting this. I Can't make it in time, tho i have already registered my subjects and paid the fees. How the hell can i cancel it??

Along with physics im giving maths and Chemistry too, though i'm ready for their exams. Not for physics :( Please tell me there's a way to cancel my physics entry before the exams!!

Reaction score
yes, i was going to give the whole thing in one go but my tuitions kept getting effed up so was forced into giving AS now and then A2 next may.

So, you just started A-Level and were going to give Physics, Maths and Chemistry, by completing the entire course in 3 months, in Oct-Nov? Is that it?

Reaction score
5 months to be exact i started studying since May.. But yeah a very dangerous and stupid idea i know.. Though i had a very umm suitable reason i guess, but later i realized i just cant do it in time, so i only registered for AS for those 3 subjects.. I'm Done with the Chemistry and maths syllabus as of right now though im not even half way through Physics because i changed two tutors in between and that just made me start from step 1 again.

Do you have any information regarding, if i can cancel my entry?

Reaction score
Uhm, what was your reason for doing this?

Well, as far as i know it's not possible to cancel. You should contact British Council about this.

Reaction score
I wanted to get done with my school level studies as quick as possible so i could join a university in New Zealand together with this chick.

Oh alright, i ll try that, hopefully there's a solution to this..

Reaction score
Well, that is a suitable reason.

But in case, they don't allow you to cancel the entry, your best bet will be to study hard and finish the physics course. Who cares if you changed tutors, twice. Just study with the new tutor, and end the course. I know it seems kind of impossible, but anything is possible. Study hard and end it.

Reaction score
Thanks for the boost man, really helps. I ll try my best TBH.