• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did economics go?(igcse 0455)

Reaction score
salam just wanted to clear some doubts about the economics multiple choice exam. Its just that i have only accounting left so i just thought to waste some time! First i wanted to ask about the first question it was on which of the following require the most of the factor of enterprise? I went for the corn farmers negotiating a deal or something and im not sure about that. the second question is 14 it was gulf airlines decided not to buy some aircrafts that they ordered which cost it directly effects? i went for oppurtunity cost and again im not sure. Another was for the birth and death rate in a country it showed some graph or something. I went for both birth and death rate fell. Now the birth rate most most certainly fell but im not sure whether the death rate fell or remained constant. thanks for reading such a long paragrapgh of questions!!!!! btw im new to the site(assuming that you guys dont ignore new people(y)(y)(y))

Reaction score
salam just wanted to clear some doubts about the economics multiple choice exam. Its just that i have only accounting left so i just thought to waste some time! First i wanted to ask about the first question it was on which of the following require the most of the factor of enterprise? I went for the corn farmers negotiating a deal or something and im not sure about that. the second question is 14 it was gulf airlines decided not to buy some aircrafts that they ordered which cost it directly effects? i went for oppurtunity cost and again im not sure. Another was for the birth and death rate in a country it showed some graph or something. I went for both birth and death rate fell. Now the birth rate most most certainly fell but im not sure whether the death rate fell or remained constant. thanks for reading such a long paragrapgh of questions!!!!! btw im new to the site(assuming that you guys dont ignore new people(y)(y)(y))
What was your variant ??

Reaction score
One more thing : you wrote it correctly
Birth rate and death rate both fell (y) I also wrote the same answer :D