• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how did End P1 go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i wrote on topic 5. the son gets separated with his mother after his wife instigates him against his mother. he shifts abroad with his wife and as his baby is born he receives a call from the airport that his mothers dead body has arrived. his wife accepts her mistake and he is sad at the end...
so is it good?

Reaction score
good story ..
i wrote on topic 5. the son gets separated with his mother after his wife instigates him against his mother. he shifts abroad with his wife and as his baby is born he receives a call from the airport that his mothers dead body has arrived. his wife commits her mistake and he is sad at the end...
so is it good?
i wrote a story on topic 4

Reaction score
i attempted 3...story...i was shocked to see that my neighbour went without saying a word...
i wrote the story about a boy who stole his neighbour's necklace to save his father from dying...
the problem is tht i told it as a second person n in the end said that adam was telling me the whole story and he said that "i was shocked to see that my neighbour went without saying a word"...!!
is that okay?? i am really worried...!! reply soon

Reaction score
i wrote on topic 5. the son gets separated with his mother after his wife instigates him against his mother. he shifts abroad with his wife and as his baby is born he receives a call from the airport that his mothers dead body has arrived. his wife accepts her mistake and he is sad at the end...
so is it good?
I wrote on the 3rd topic about a me and my neighbour being best friends and his notes got stolen and he blamed me for that and walked past me without saying a word, but later we got together again and removed the misunderstanding :)

Reaction score
did u all kept word limit in ur control? i m worried that the examiner wont even read the words beyond 300 nd 600 respectively in part 1 nd 2 nd thus my grade wud b adversely affected. can anyone plz tell wats the criteria for exceeded word limit

Reaction score
i face the same problem as outlined by vogue. plz if any 1 has a very good nd experienced english tchr then do tell that wats the effect of word limit on our grade :(

Reaction score
did u all kept word limit in ur control? i m worried that the examiner wont even read the words beyond 300 nd 600 respectively in part 1 nd 2 nd thus my grade wud b adversely affected. can anyone plz tell wats the criteria for exceeded word limit
I did my speech on complete two pages (till the very last line) but I didn't count the words maybe they would've exceeded. And for the story part I did it in about 2.5 pages but again I didn't count the words. I don't think he would just ignore the rest of the part as long as its interesting, but if its short he will deduct your marks.
I'm more concerned for the speech though I hadn't practiced it much and was expecting a letter or report :S
Which topic did you choose?

Reaction score
i attempted topic 5.i wrote that my aunt was coming from uk and i went to receive her.along the way i revivified those moments when she visited last year with his son who was my age fellow and he lessened my loneliness after the death of my younger brother.but this time he was apparently not coming with her on account of his upcoming exams.therefore i was sad.as i reached the airport premises i witnessed him accompanying her i was glad to see him along with aunt.i concluded with the fact on account of impending olympics his exams were postponed there fore he also accompanied her ,
please tell me about my plot . is it good or God forbid......................................?

Reaction score
I attempted topic 3 that neighbor
I wrote that i had a best friend who was my neighbor.. we had to emigrate to Singapore permanently.. she went away (the sentence i fit here in this situation) .. i pursued her to his house overcoming the shock of her reaction .. saw she had slain herself by knife
this was rather an unpredictable ending .. well how is it ???

Status
Not open for further replies.