• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how did LCAT go?

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I applied to LUMS engineering with 9 A*s 2 As in O levels and 4 As in AS levels. I have a bunch of killer extracurricular and a good personal statement.. MY SSC entrance didn't go that well as I expected but it was fine except Maths, wwhich ent horrible :p. I am worried about LUMS cause this is one place i am very certain to go If i get in. DO i stand a chance?
and I assume you didn't apply for aid?
Sit back and relax. You're already in.

Reaction score
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...-lums-admission-decisions-here.12734/page-209

see this thread read and move to this thread in this way your seniors will be able to advice you properly and the way to go worrying about the result, but one advice I want to give, please don't mess up the CIE's or your board exams, they also matter a lot, you need minimum one C so be careful, many people are rejected annually only due to this :) . two seniors were rejected and one close friend was too even though my close friend even got Fin aid almost 50%. Best of luck IA you will all succeed into the programs of your choice (Y)

Reaction score
for FA students is it compulsory that they would get call from Lums for their documents if they arr admitted?

Reaction score
Guys i got this written under my status submitted
''Admission and financial aid decisions are usually made between April to June every year. For this reason, your admission decision may arrive at a different time from that of a friend or classmate. LUMS has started the process of finalising admission decisions for this year`s session, however, it will take some time to inform all applicants.''Anyone else have this?