• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did Maths 12 go? No discussion

Reaction score
Guys for the volume of revolution,was it like pie x integral(y²) ?? If so then the answer was like 16/15 pie since i did the accurate method on the calculator that gives you direct answer
Maybe it was 16/3 pie but can anyone send equation of Y?

Reaction score
Guys for the volume of revolution,was it like pie x integral(y²) ?? If so then the answer was like 16/15 pie since i did the accurate method on the calculator that gives you direct answer
Maybe it was 16/3 pie but can anyone send equation of Y?

y= 4/(2x-1)^2

Reaction score
On second thought,i think my answer was 16/3 pie as you said 100% correct since used the calculator method that automatically gave me final answer

Reaction score
what did you guys get for the wheel question last part?I got 10 minutes.

Reaction score
Btw, did you guys really found the paper lengthy?
I completed it fairly quickly.

Reaction score
what did you guys get for the wheel question last part?I got 10 minutes.
Yep..I got the same.
But the guys on the other thread are saying that the answer was supposed to be given as a range. So I guess we will lose one mark here.

Reaction score
Actually, I think I figured out where you got it wrong.

While integrating 16(2x-1)^-2, you multiplied the 2 instead of dividing it.
Isn't it?
actually i divided. but i tried to be cool and simplify it further, and turns out i made a stupid mistake xD anyhow, still hoping for an a