• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did Phy Paper 31 go?

Reaction score
I think it was a decent paper! The rheostat looked scary, but the paper told you exactly what you had to do! 8) 8) :Yahoo!: 8) 8)

Reaction score
The paper went easy. Before the examinations, I thought I could not even do a single question. But, the method was clearly stated in the question.

Reaction score
Got 300 as the gradient, but I only worked with 2significant figures, I think that will cost me a couple a points. But I think my method was still correct, and the second question was pretty easy, so now I'm gonna prepare for paper2 :D

Reaction score
I got 107 for the gradient and 32 for the y-intercept... My teacher said she got about 70 for her gradient. What did you guys get for R? Mine was 35.7...

Reaction score
Yeah! I got 53.3 and a friend of mine got 53 aswell! Many guys forgot to convert the mA to A..

Reaction score
yeah..but they wrote in the table (and the graph) 10^-3
so i think thts why most of the ppl got a very tiny gradient like around 0.5......