• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did the LUMS SSE test go?

Reaction score
All those who appeared for the LUMS SSE entrance test today...how did it go?

Reaction score
It just went average. English and chem were easy. Phy average. Maths troubled me like always.

What about you? Do the people you know found it hard too?

Reaction score
It went not as bad as I expected it to go. English was quite easy. Basic math wasn't basic AT ALL! Chemistry and Physics sections were of average difficulty. Physics was a bit tougher than Chem. And I found the Biology section to be the easiest. *Fingers crossed*.

Reaction score
Well its almost the same story here, English was really easy and Bio too, Phy was okay but not tough and Ad Math was a little tricky
lets just hope for the best.....BTW what did you guys write about in the essay and I was wondering if I have left a section on English...there was no comprehension was there?

Reaction score
It went not as bad as I expected it to go. English was quite easy. Basic math wasn't basic AT ALL! Chemistry and Physics sections were of average difficulty. Physics was a bit tougher than Chem. And I found the Biology section to be the easiest. *Fingers crossed*.
Did you attempt all four sections of science?

Reaction score
Well its almost the same story here, English was really easy and Bio too, Phy was okay but not tough and Ad Math was a little tricky
lets just hope for the best.....BTW what did you guys write about in the essay and I was wondering if I have left a section on English...there was no comprehension was there?
Ad Maths was a LITTLE tricky? Lol. I found it hard though.
I wrote about Newton and Stephen Hawkings. They were the only I could think of.
Nope, there was no comprehension.

BTW what were your OL grades and do you hope to get in?

Reaction score
English, Bio eassy (y) Basic Maths HAARD! Phy kindaa tricky and Chem bhi thori bht.. Not sure what just happened :p People at my centre were like, "Oye mein nay to saara attempt kia, sirf Aik Choora!" O_O It wasn't that easy, was it? I left Plenty! *Sighs*

Reaction score
English, Bio eassy (y) Basic Maths HAARD! Phy kindaa tricky and Chem bhi thori bht.. Not sure what just happened :p People at my centre were like, "Oye mein nay to saara attempt kia, sirf Aik Choora!" O_O It wasn't that easy, was it? I left Plenty! *Sighs*
Yeah I also found maths the hardest.
Haha well i don't know any single person who attempted it all! It was quite tough. I also left plenty.
Let's see what happens.

Reaction score
Ad Maths was a LITTLE tricky? Lol. I found it hard though.
I wrote about Newton and Stephen Hawkings. They were the only I could think of.
Nope, there was no comprehension.

BTW what were your OL grades and do you hope to get in?
Thank God , I thought I missed something because english was too easy
I do hope I get in but you never know what will happen.
I got 5A*s and 3A's in O-levels

Reaction score
usually people who say that make most blunders

Reaction score
I also left plenty. It isn't a good idea to attempt the whole test. If the mistakes keep stacking up you can lose A LOT of marks.

Reaction score
If you had done all four sections, one section would have been randomly dropped. It was written on the back of the question paper. Your best section might have been dropped. So you did the best thing. Better safe than sorry.

Reaction score
Thank God , I thought I missed something because english was too easy
I do hope I get in but you never know what will happen.
I got 5A*s and 3A's in O-levels
True that.
Yeah I'm thinking the same all the time but most of my seniors told me that if your test went normal and others also had an average test then you've got like 85% chances. Rest is on Allah, your fate and luck! :)
I had 3A*,5A.